Monday, April 28, 2008

Podcasts

Yep, I can see a use here too. I intend to regularly download onto the mp3 for my morning constitutional. I think I will start with the ABC.

I'm being dragged into the world of technology and enjoying it.

At the moment the staff that are doing this course are on a big learning curve, so we are all still thinking about what we are learning. Our HSC team is putting together a blog to see how much interaction we will have from the kids, and the results will be interesting. I think that audiopods could have a number of uses in the library. Even training.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

We are considering using podcast for author talks etc and have recently used podcasts to capture all staff meetings where all staff cannot get them. Do you think your library will publish any of its own podcasts?

Leanne